Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, December 2, 2017

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

Christmas Celebration

Greetings from Malaysia

We are grateful and blessed that we are allowed to celebrate our own faith. In view of the two great festivals(Christmas and Chinese New Year) approaching, many people are busy making preparations to celebrate them. I am no different despite having to undergo treatment for C..... . I will not be daunted by that but will look forward to celebrating both occasions with gusto with my family faced with my greatest challenge in life. At the same time, I am doing some upgrading to my house cum office.

With my present schedule, I will be extremely busy for 2018 in view of several missions to achieve. Completing Letting Go and Moving On, finding sponsors to do a proper launching of my books, launching new courses, scaling up my business in line with the advancement in technology, engaging NGOs especially Cancer community to share with fellow patients etc apart from my routine treatments, Qigong practices, Cell group get together and bible study group. The holistic approach to tackle the big C.............

Thanks Lord for sustaining me with confidence and energy to achieve my missions ahead.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: