Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, November 11, 2012

SERGEANT AT ARMS WELCOME OPENING SPEECH

SERGEANT AT ARMS WELCOME OPENING SPEECH

Go to the lectern and use the gavel to call Meeting to order.

 I am, James Oh, the SAA for this meeting, hereby to call Meeting to order. 

 Very warm welcome X3,  to OUR 98th club's meeting. 98 in Cantonese means Play and Prosperous.

Our Honourable Area P2 Governor, President, Maxis TMC Lily Fu, Advance Communicator Bronze (ACB) , Competent Leader (CL), Ladies and Gentlemen.

I need you to do yourself a deserving favour to abide to our House Rules.
First, may I request that you  either switch off your mobile phone or set it to silent mode.

Secondly, kindly remove all things and items you brought in at the end of the meeting. 

Thirdly, please keep the pantry clean and remove all the used plates and utensils after use. Thank you for your full cooperation and understanding. 

May I request All ToastMasters to stand up, raise your right hand and say after me for our recital of "A Toastmaster's Promises". 


As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise……….

1.  To attend club meetings regularly;
2. To prepare all of my speeches and leadership assignments to the best of my ability, basing them on projects in the Competent Communication manual, the Advanced Communication manuals or the Competent Leadership manual;
3. To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments;
4. To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
5. To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow;

Thank you and please be seated.

Last but not least, kindly give yourself a round of well deserve applause for taking the effort and time to attend to another exciting meeting this evening. I know it is not easy especially for those who have worked throughout the day.

To ensure that you receive the maximum benefits, I need all of you to respond  with your maximum energy because I believe Giving is Receiving. In this connection, I urge all of you to actively participate throughout this exciting evening.

Let us put our hands  together to welcome our Acting President,  Jocelyn Lim, Competent Communicator, Competent Leader to give the President's speech.
  


No comments: