I hope you are in high spirits as you read this article and hope it fulfill your needs.
Hand phone is widely regard as a convenient communication tool for most of us, if not all of us. It is easily subject to misuse especially when calling someone you like to chat for long hours. As such, its bill may drive some of us crazy, if left unchecked. I hope this article will help shed some light on how to lower your phone bill. At the same time, you will be made aware of other cheaper means of communication options that are available.
1. One of the encouraging ways to lower your phone bill is to use the internet to communicate instead of using phone. If both caller and receiver have access to the internet, then use the internet to communicate. You may make use of Skype, Msn messenger and Yahoo messenger. Using VOIP (voice over internet protocol) options to make online calls will save your money.
2. Nowadays, most offices and services providers have toll-free numbers. Using toll-free numbers is another good tip to lower your phone bills. Make it a habit to call toll-free numbers.
3. Prepaid plans are good alternatives as you have full control on your phone usage especially for those who have a tendency to overuse phone services. Once your minutes are up, you need to wait till the end of the month to top-up. By doing so, you have a fixed limit of monthly phone bill.
4. Another way is not only to set a maximum number of phone calls per day for yourself, but also the maximum duration of each call. List down what you want to say in advance and speak straight to the point. Make it a habit so as to be more effective and efficient. To lower your bill further, make use of non peak hours such as late evening to make such calls if possible.
5. Do the same for short message sending (sms). Alternatively, use email if you do not have to respond to a call or text message immediately. By doing so, you are rest assured to lower your phone bills.
6. Do not subscribe to unnecessary entertainment packages which you can transfer to your own MP3 and video files from internet. Hence you can save for not using the phone’s entertainment package.
7. Scrutinise your monthly bill and phone the customer service if you think there is a discrepancy in your phone bill. There have been numerous occasions where phone companies made mistakes in their bills. Take this extra effort to check your phone bills carefully.
8. Sign up for auto-payment of your post-paid phone bills so as to avoid unnecessary charges.
9. You may use fixed line to make free local calls, if available, especially those who are internet subscribers instead of using hand phone. This not only helps you to lower your phone bill, but also reduce your exposure to the radioactive effect of hand phones.
10. Subscribe to service provider packages such as family pack with free calls amongst family members. Check with service providers before you sign up for the most suitable pack for your loved ones.
Now, I want to throw the ball to your court because I believe you may know other cheaper means, which I am not aware of. Appreciate if you could put forward via comments for the benefits of all the readers. Thank you for your kind participation.
I am look forward to hearing from you,