Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Blessing oh Blessing


Blessing oh blessing

Greetings from Malaysia,

Again I am so blessed that my youngest brother can send me to UMSC for my chemotherapy treatment on his way to the office. Prior to this chemotherapy, my oncologist has increased the dosage of Xedola by one tablet to 7 tablets a day. Although I was apprehensive at first, it turned out fine. This gave me more confidence and I was ready to take on what it comes. Praise the Lord.

I was a bit disappointed when I stepped on the weighing scale and it registered a drop of 700g in my weight. I was a bit puzzled as I had a very good appetite this two weeks. The only reason I could think of was the increased dosage of Xedola.

However a bit of good news to boost up my morale. My blood test results were good and the reading for the big C... markers was insignificant.

Another milestone in my journey towards recovery. Thank you, everyone, for your encouragement and motivation. I am thankful that I am not fighting it myself.

As usual, I checked in the ward full of exuberance and curious as to who my roommate was. I was given ward 911A which immediately trigger a reminder of the Sept 11 disaster. Not a very good omen! No, here I take it as a challenge and hope that I can be a leading socialpreneur with my yet to be released the book, Cancer: Fear or Inspiration.

The most important thing at this moment is to have a good rest and sleep tonight after finishing the treatment. Also whenever I can, I will seize the opportunity to incorporate materials that I have learned into my soon to be launched training programme: Entrepreneur Thinking Skills: attain what you desired. This will be in addition to those existing courses namely Finance For Non- financial professionals; lean finance; Triple Bottom lines in blue ocean and entrepreneur thinking skills: Attain what you desire.

Look forward to business collaboration with your company at the win-win outcome. I can be contacted at email address jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk or phone number +6019-2133728. Thanks.
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: