Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, November 27, 2017

CATCH MY LAST ARTICLE IN MONEY COMPASS FOR 2017

Keep moving forward freely
Greetings from Petaling Jaya
How are you? I do have a fruitful week and hope the same for you.
Catch my last published article for the year 2017. Thereafter, I may want to focus on publishing my book, Letting Go and Moving On, second edition and my latest book, Cancer: Fear or Inspiration.



Many thanks to Miss Amy Seok and her staff for giving me a writing spare for her renowned magazine, Money Compass. This is where you may find my articles being published throughout last few years. In fact, I am very happy working with her team to get our work out on time to serve our beloved readers.

Please catch my last article for the year by going to the nearest bookstore to get yourself a copy. Appreciate if you could furnish me your comments once you have read my article. We value your feedback as it serves as our breakfast to success,
Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: