Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, November 25, 2017

TURNING ADVERSITY INTO OPPORTUNITY

Turning adversity into opportunity

Very happy day to everyone,

My house was struck by lightning recently which caused damages to one of the wire that supplies electricity to both my wet and dry kitchens.




Fortunately, we do not depend entirely on electricity for our cooking but we use gas stoves for our cooking. We are waiting for the electrician to fix the damaged cables and to restore light to these two areas.




Thus we have to relook and reconsider the entire wiring system. After further analysis and discussion with the electrician, he has come out with a proposal to do an internal rather than an external casing which runs through the house. Hence it will make the house neater and nicer. See the photos attached for a better understanding.

Taking advantage of this, we decided to add a few additional wires to meet our current requirements and this would pose a lesser risk of tripping as a result of overloading.

Again, we have turned this adversity into opportunity.
With this new development, I need to review my existing plans for refurbishing my house.

With my present health condition, I have been repeatedly advised not to carry out any renovation work as it is very dusty and messy as well as the noise which might deter from having a good rest.

The renovators have suggested that my family should temporarily move out for them to do a proper renovation once and all, rather than on a piecemeal basis. I should also consider creating more space since I have about 15 ft length of land in my backyard. Such a wonderful idea and worthwhile for me to reconsider seriously.
At the moment, I should do the minimum by rectifying those areas that are in urgent need of repair. Alternatively I can just go ahead with replacing the 2 aluminum doors and frame as well the toilet bowl.
Please give me your suggestions in the comment column provided below the post. Thank you in advance for your effort,
With unconditional love,

No comments: