Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, November 24, 2017

BEEF UP AND NOT GIVE UP

Beef up and not give up
Greetings from Petaling Jaya

In view of the great challenges ahead, I have rewarded myself with an Alive Health detoxification package. This is intended to have a thorough clean up of my body to better equip myself to overcome the big C...


After the smooth journey of my first two chemotherapy, I expect my oncologist to increase the dosage of the drugs. Therefore to counteract any side effects of the increased dosage, I think it is better for me to further strengthen my body constitution as much as possible. My treatments have been scheduled fortnightly since October 30, 2017.



Please compare my photos before and after treatment. Please let me know if you can spot any differences. I am very grateful to the staff of Alive Health who gave me a thorough massage to detoxify my body. Thank you very much.

I am constantly practicing Baqua Gigong and Great Illusion to further enhance my health.

I believe I have done everything possible to face the greater challenges ahead,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: