Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, November 23, 2017

BOUNCE BACK AGAIN

Bounced Back Again
Happy Friday everyone,
I am proud to announce that this highly relevant, 60 minutes talk. To attain what you desire in five steps is now available.
It broadly covers the five key steps as follows:-
1. Begin the end in the mind
2. End vs mean Management
3. Desire, Action, and faith
4. Learn and grow
5. Seek perfection
This is my proven secret that has enabled me to attain my larger purpose in life. Thanks to those kind souls and good samaritans who have directly and indirectly transformed me into what I am today. In the past, I felt that everything and everyone has let me down making me so depressed that I shy away from the public scene.
Today, even though I am battling with the big C.........it does not deter me from being more proactive on the public screen again.
For those interested in this talk, apart from my other specialties in finance, wealth and mindset, please contact me at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk. I would be happy to conduct the course as long as there is a minimum of 15 pax.
Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: