Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, November 30, 2017

PERFECT MATCH FOR MY BOOK

Perfect match for my book 

Greetings from Petaling Jaya,
It was a chance meeting with the artist that led me to choose the picture for the cover of my yet to release the book; Cancer: Fear or Inspiration. This must be a divine appointment fixed by God. The artist when he heard that I was looking for a cover immediately recommended this picture. I was completely bowled over by it too as the picture really depicted the message that I wanted to convey. Thank you, God, for this wonderful arrangement.

The rainbow in the picture reflects God’s promises of deliverance if you have faith in Him.

If you observe closely, the clouds like images closely resemble the lymph nodes in my body that have been attacked by the big C.... cells.

If you have faith in God everything is possible. Praise the Lord.

Cheers and now I will be grateful if you let me know what you think of my choice. Thank you.

With unconditional love,
James Oh


No comments: