Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Activities lead to Productivity

Activities lead to productivities
Very happy day to you,

In my previous posts, I have updated you on all my plans to upgrade my house cum office to make it more comfortable and conducive for my guests and clients.

I have also shifted one of the plants in the front garden to my backyard to facilitate my Baqua Qigong practice. All I need now is to the CD and CD player so that I can practise it in my backyard at my convenience without the hassle of driving to the meditation centre. Once I am competent enough, I may conduct classes for a small group as I have space constraint.
See the photo for a better understanding. A picture speaks a thousand words. Thumbs up for a happy and healthy lifestyle!!.


Also attached is a photo of my writing table.

You must be wondering why I am surrounded by rosewood furniture. There is a story behind it. Maybe if you have the time please try to guess and pen it in the comment column.
Stay tuned and I will tell you in my forthcoming post.


With unconditional love,

No comments: