Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

BLESSINGS BREED BLESSINGS

Blessings breed blessings
Happy Tuesday to everyone,

Today is another blessed day-a spillover from yesterday as my youngest brother was able to give me a lift to UMSC for me to do a blood test on his way to work. This is in preparation for my fourth chemotherapy tomorrow and the second one for this month.


The blood test results will be made known to me tomorrow and the drip can be administered immediately after all the routine registration and tests. This time I am so blessed as I managed to book a twin bedded room. This will enable me to have a much-needed rest and sleep.

While on the drip I am going to take this opportunity to review the preview, Entrepreneur Accelerate Masterclass I am attending today. I hope to be able to incorporate all that is useful and appropriate into my soon to be launched course, "Entrepreneur's thinking skills: to attain what you desire".
With the Lord's graciousness, I am able to reap blessings upon blessings and to be able to move forward.

                 Guess who I have met in the preview?

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: