Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, December 4, 2017

WALK MY TALK




Walk my talk
Very happy day to all of you,

In my preceding post, I mentioned that I was going to attend the preview of the Entrepreneur Masterclass by Vince Tan. Not only that I also signed up for the 3 days course hoping to incorporate what I have learned that is appropriate and suitable for my course, Entrepreneur Thinking Skills: Attain what You desire.

This is no coincidence but another divine appointment by the Lord. I must say everyone needs to update his knowledge from time to time especially using technology to scale up his business.

This is the current trend and everyone needs to keep abreast. With this, I hope to be able to lift up those who are interested to embrace new developments to overcome new challenges and to solve new problems.

Cheers and please leave your comments. I am very happy and honored to listen to your views. Thank you in advance for your kind participation.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: