Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, December 4, 2017

SEIZING EVERY OPPORTUNITY

Seizing every opportunity
Very happy day to everyone,
Last Friday is a holiday to Malaysia as we celebrating Prophet Muhammad Birthday.
In my preceding post, I mentioned that I have enrolled for detoxification package at Alive Health Centre. Thanks to Shu Min for making a slot at 10:00 am appointment despite having the full appointment for the day due to the public holiday. A day after my chemo treatment.

At the time of writing, I have felt numbness of my left hand, it is a blessing that it does not deter me from writing. Even if it is on my right hand, it did not deter me from writing, but at a slower pace. Thank Lord for making impossible to I am possible. Impossible word is no longer in my dictionary.

Now, I am fortunate to have clarity in mind as what is my next course of action before this numbness spread to my other part of my bodies. Remember always stay ahead of your next challenges, then you will stay in control of the situation. It is also best practice to have back up plan if the matter is critical to you.
Remember of rule 20:80; where you just focus on the 20 % of the most critical matters of any project, you are actually taking good care of 80% of the entire project. Magic ?

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: