Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, December 7, 2017

PLAYING SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN SCALING UP

Playing significant role in Scaling up
Greetings from Petaling Jaya,
After I defer my refurbishment works, I can use the saved time to collaborate closely with KeepAble organisation to accelerate our progress. In addition, this is the appropriate time for me to speak to more Cancer community society to help my peers to have a better life. The voice is getting louder as I need to act speedily. While my editor is the midst of editing my book, Letting Go and Moving On, second edition, I better seek more interested collaborated parties to launch my books. Here, I can use this book to raise fund for these bodies.
With this, it will keep me busy until year-end and early 2018. Bear in mind of two festivals in these two months.
Not forgetting that I also need to start to pen my latest book, Cancer: Fear or Inspiration. After all, I have the appropriate title, table of contents ready for the book, the image for the book cover and the interested parties.
With the incoming speaking and training assignments, I strongly believe that I am going to have a busy schedule ahead.
Thank for your support that turns my dreams into realities. Thank Lord for sustaining me to take up new challenging tasks.
Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
With unconditional love,
James Oh
Love

No comments: