Dear valued visitors,
1.For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2. That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3. In whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
4. Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words.
5. For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
So, let our hearts be made cheerful and strong and let us be joined together in LOVE. Then our understanding will be RICH and COMPLETE. PRESS on to the faith that will make us know the mystery of God. That mystery is nothing other than CHRIST. All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in HIM.
Let no one to fool us with fast talk that only sounds good. Keep listen to His voice, rather than men. So, let us crucify our flesh and follow the spirit, which will make us stay connect with Him like the branch and the vine.
Anyone who loves HIM will receive all the inheritance from the HEAVEN. Revelation 21:7.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US