Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

COLOSSIANS 2:1 -6

Dear valued visitors,

COLOSSIANS 2:

1.For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2. That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3. In whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
4. Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words.
5. For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.

So, let our hearts be made cheerful and strong and let us be joined together in LOVE. Then our understanding will be RICH and COMPLETE. PRESS on to the faith that will make us know the mystery of God. That mystery is nothing other than CHRIST. All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in HIM.

Let no one to fool us with fast talk that only sounds good. Keep listen to His voice, rather than men. So, let us crucify our flesh and follow the spirit, which will make us stay connect with Him like the branch and the vine.

Anyone who loves HIM will receive all the inheritance from the HEAVEN. Revelation 21:7.

Love,

James Oh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Faith to the Lord, Praise HIM. Thanks GOD. Blessed.

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord. Please accept my apology for my late reply, which I only noted this morning when I about to edit one of my draft post.