Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, March 20, 2009

Chinese Garden in Singapore

Dear my valued visitors,

Below please find some of my shots at The Chinese Garden in Singapore. Trust you enjoy seeing this lovely beautiful Bongsai trees - greenery and so pleasing to my eyes, hope it is so to you.









The two photos below are taken surrounding outside the compound of the Chinese Garden. You can still find lots of greenery.









That is me, wearing the 60an cap of bad thug. Am I look like one?




Bongsai trees at other part of the garden.




















This photo of the way illustrate how the trees is nurtured according to the shape accordingly.




No comments: