Dear my valued visitors,
Below please find some of my shots at The Chinese Garden in Singapore. Trust you enjoy seeing this lovely beautiful Bongsai trees - greenery and so pleasing to my eyes, hope it is so to you.
The two photos below are taken surrounding outside the compound of the Chinese Garden. You can still find lots of greenery.
That is me, wearing the 60an cap of bad thug. Am I look like one?
Bongsai trees at other part of the garden.
This photo of the way illustrate how the trees is nurtured according to the shape accordingly.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US