Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, December 25, 2017

Press for perfection by keeping improvement

Press for perfection by keeping improvement
Hi folks,
In my preceding post, you may have heard that I had engaged the electrician to clean and service my crystal light at the main living room. Now, I even upgrade its bulbs to LED types with much more cooling and brighter. See it yourself.

I also managed to install Solar auto gate lamps at my main entrance, making it looks better now. Now, it also functions as it should be by making its surrounding look brighter at night especially with LED bulbs of 18 watts that shine reasonably bright.

James Oh’s corner has been further improved by making my three printed books stand out instead of slotting at the rack of the display console.

The collected painting for my book cover; Cancer: fear or inspiration has been hanged at my sleeping room to remind me to finish the yet accomplishing task day and night. So, making it my ninth book.

Of course, I am going to get it properly launch together with my sponsors who may keen to treat this as their corporate social responsibility activities.

With these activities and recently secured contracts from several other tied up, my next year calendar started to fill in with more solid activities.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned for more update,
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: