Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, December 29, 2017

LIFE IS FULL OF UNCERTAINITIES

Life is full of uncertainties

Hi! Everyone,

Life is full of uncertainties. I am so lucky to have bought an insurance policy 20 years ago to cover some critical illnesses. Thank God I have the foresight to purchase the policy as it has become handy since I have been diagnosed with the big C... With this hospitalisation cum medical police, it provides coverage for my surgery and follows up treatments I can’t imagine how I am going to pay for my treatments if I am not covered by insurance. The treatments are many and costly and occasionally when there are side effects I have to seek further consultations which cost money.

Recently someone recommended me another insurance policy, CSR which permits me to purchase even though I am already a stage 3 C ... patient. Again this is timely as it will allow me to leave an additional inheritance to my daughter to fund her education, in case I am called by the Lord before she completes her studies. Bless me Lord.

For those of you who have not purchased any insurance policy, I urge you to act fast as there is a limited time frame for this type of insurance as their risk exposure is generally much higher than normal ones.

I must caution you that you can only purchase a policy with less than rm100k coverage. This figure is not huge but it also comes with an additional rm400k personal accident coverage.

Cumulatively the amount is almost half a million. Not too bad.
Hope you have something useful,

Cheers and wishing you a happy New Year 2018,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: