Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, December 28, 2017

MY SIXTH CHEMO UPDATE


My sixth chemo updates

Hi! Gals and Guys,

After my 4th chemotherapy, I began to suffer side effects, my kidney was affected followed by a drop in my platelets level resulting in bleeding when I passed the motion.

There was a minor side effect after the 5th chemotherapy. This has prompted me to stop taking Xedola until a few days ago when my oncologist told me to it was alright to continue taking Xeloda after I went to consult him as I had rashes on my limbs.

Praise the Lord that after I applied the creams prescribed both by my sister and oncologist.

The side effects of chemo are varied and cumulative and become more and more intense as more and more treatments are completed.

This time my secondary school buddy gave me a lift to the hospital as my youngest brother is on leave until the next year. Wow! Sounds like he is on leave for a whole year.
Big thank you to my buddy who is also a member of my bible study group.

As usual, they will do the mandatory blood test to ascertain if I am fit to proceed with the treatment. It will be followed up with the other routine tests.

To my disappointment, I was unable to get a twin bedded room in spite of having made the reservation much earlier. I had to check in a single bedded room which costs rm238 per day. This is rm 100 more than the former. Hopefully, all other treatments will not be priced higher as it is going to eat into my budget. I only have a fixed amount of insurance coverage for medical expenses for one year. I wish they will be more considerate to the patients as most of us are not wealthy and would like to live within our means.

Haha! I am lucky to get a room with the no 1031. 31 in Cantonese means wants to live. This well reflects my desire to live to accomplish all the missions I have yet to achieve.

My weight has increased 200 gm and my blood test result was good enough for me to proceed with my 6th chemotherapy.

Everything went smoothly as they proceeded with the last treatment for 2017.

Please continue to pray that there will not be any adverse side effects and my organs will not be affected.
I am still continuing with Baqua Qigong, detoxification treatments, taking Chinese medicine and spiritual readings regularly. I believed that these practices have either helped to eliminate or reduce the side effects.

This is timely as I have exhausted 2/3 of my insurance coverage for this year.

In 2018 I will have a new limit as my insurance has an annual threshold and it will be sufficient to cover the remaining treatments. Praise the Lord.

Stay tuned for my updates and I hope you have learnt something beneficial.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

Unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: