Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

LIFE IS FULL OF CHALLENGES


Life is full of challenges

Hi! gals and guys,

Life is full of ups and downs. We are given these challenges by God to become stronger as we dealt with them. So also with my journey to seek treatment for C.....

However, I am been blessed by God that my journey is not easy but I have met many Samaritans who have rendered me help, some at my darkest time. To these people a big thank you.
Hope you will remain by my side as I complete my treatment. Thank God for all mercies and blessings that You have showered on me.

I am very fortunate to have such a dedicated oncologist to treat me. On one of my treatments, he dropped me a visit around 7pm, much to my surprise, after visiting another patient even though I was staying in a different block from his consultation suite.
However, he has voiced his objection and requested me not to stay at this ward for my future treatments. His reasons were that it was inconvenient for him as it would take time for him to walk there. That valuable time can be used to treat other patients and if it is raining it would be impossible for him to visit me without getting wet. I really appreciate his concerns and will be considerate not to check in there in the future.

However, in this matter, I do not have the privilege of choice as to when I registered for treatment I was allocated the room. I will try to be more alert in the future and will refuse to accept the rooms in another building. I too can’t understand the rationale of being given such a room. I have no choice but to undergo my treatment on a deck chair if I failed to get a room. I don’t mind suffering some discomfort for the sake of other patients.
So far he has been very impressed with my progress though it was not exactly a smooth and perfect journey. I hope the future treatments would be more smooth sailing. Bless me, God.

I am adapting well with 66 oral tablets per cycle of two weeks. I hope he would maintain that but of course, I will abide by whatever his decision. After all, he is the expert.

On 28 Dec, I will undergo my 6th chemo. After this, it means that I have successfully ridden through half of my journey. By end of March 2018, I would have completed the whole course of treatment. Allelujah.

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: