Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, October 15, 2017

TO BE UNSTOPPABLE

Hi ! Folks.


"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination." Ralph Marston 


I am so glad that I can greet the dawn of another new day. I can smell the freshness and refreshing air around me. I m so grateful to God to give me this opportunity to be able to see this beautiful world again.

On this beautiful day let us embrace it wholeheartedly and make it a fruitful day.

Process

Right now I need to plan and manage the process of keeping myself healthy in order to recover from Cancer.  I have to make sure I eat healthy food to build up my immune system to prevent the cancer cells from invading my body. I know that nutrition is not enough I also need exercise to keep myself fit and also to have faith in God to heal me. To distract my mind from my disease I am actively posting my articles on facebook and blog.

Energy

Since removing 60% of my stomach I now have a smaller capacity for food. Smaller intake of food will mean that I have less energy to carry out my daily activities. To counteract this, I have to take more frequent meals and pray to the Almighty to ensure that my energy level is sufficient to maintain a healthy immune system for my body to destroy whatever cancer cells if any in my body. 

Mindful

My mind is now focused on the present. Whatever that happened in the past and whatever wrongs that I have committed I now ask for forgiveness. I now would like to dedicate my life to help my beloved family and those less fortunate than me. To this end, I ask God for help.

I believe by doing that I would have a better peace of mind. A healthy mind will breed a healthy body.

We do not have to fear anything if we managed our life well. Always do good and be forgiving. Life will be beautiful then.

Please share this post. I hope it can help someone n lift up their lives. May God's grace be with you all. 


No comments: