Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, October 19, 2017

GOD HAVE MERCY

Hi Gals and Guys,





I had a follow up with my oncologist.  After I had shared with him my alternative plans to chemotherapy, he then shared with me the latest and most depressing statistics compiled from more than ten thousand stomach cancer patients of various stages. The common trend for all stages is a sharp decline in the healing rate for the first one to two years. Even with chemotherapy, the success rate is about 20%. 

From his past experience, he forsees that I am going to crash if I opted not to continue with chemotherapy even though I faithfully undertake the READS approach.  I was stunned and was speechless to receive such devastating information. It took me a while before I could decide my next course of action.

With the advancement of science and breakthrough in medical science, why don't I give it a try? I have a strong determination to stay alive as I have many unaccomplished missions. Finally, i decided there was no harm in accepting his proposed treatment.

So on Tuesday 17 Oct., I decided to resume his treatment.  His prescription was to take 2 tablets of Xedola, twice a day for the first 3 days, followed by 3 tablets for the remaining 8 days. All in I would have taken 60 tablets for two weeks. Rest for 3 days before my next chemotherapy on 31 Oct. This time around I would be more prepared to counter the side effects of these drugs.

My immediate target

My immediate target is to complete my chemotherapy within the next 6 months. I know its not going to be easy but with God's spirit beside me, I can definitely do it. The going us tough so is my determination.  I can and will be among the 2 thousand people who survived this adversity. That is my promise to my beloved family and friends. I am looking forward to celebrating Chinese new year in Feb 2018 with much gaiety and joy with all my loved ones. I have  even gotten a traditional Chinese shirt for this auspicious event. 

My subsequent target

My second son will be furthering his studies in the UK next Sept and completing his degree the following year. Please Lord let me be strong and healthy to travel with my family to celebrate his convocation and to visit the European Union. Let be able to participate in this joyous ceremony together with my beloved family. The thought of it makes me so excited like a young child. I wished that it was tomorrow. With God's power He can heal me.

My final target

Again this is targeted at my family member. My youngest daughter will be going to  either UK or Australia to complete her medical degree in two years time. Therefore i am more hard pressed and determined to stay alive to see her graduate from medical school. It is both our dreams. Therefore i appeal to God to bestow His grace and mercy on me to let me live to see my dreams and aspirations accomplished.

Please click and share with your contacts . Hope that everyone will pray for me for God's mercy and blessings in order that  i recover. Oh Lord ! Heal me please . Everything is in Your mighty hands. Help me Lord. 


No comments: