Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, October 21, 2017

GREAT PARENTING


Dear all,

Do you know that God has richly blessed me with 4 wonderful kids? One has returned to God to live in a better place. Now I share my life with Clinton, Alex and Jasmine.

Now I share my life with my three children Clinton...

I am very grateful that God has given me the opportunity to raise these wonderful children. No doubt it is not easy to bring them up especially in this challenging world.

Parenthood is more challenging than any other jobs in the world. To bring up 3 different children with different temperaments is not easy. I treat each of them differently to bring out their individual interest. It is indeed rewarding to see them become useful adults. No doubt there are no perfect beings in this world. To be blessed with parenthood is one of the greatest joys in the world.

I have realised from my own experience as a father and from research that I have done that the most important role of parents is to love, nurture and to help them to build up the right attitude and self-accountability as well as to develop their inner strength. These criteria are not easy to carry out but not impossible.

To experience successful parenting, we have to be clear that children can't be treated as our property .we have to realise that they are unique with their own characteristics and creativity. They have a life, unlike our house or car. They are given to us by God to love an nurture.

Yes, children are precious gifts bestowed to us by God. Therefore we should always treasure them and help them to blossom like the flowers in our gardens
To enjoy the beauty and fragrance of the flowers, much care, and nurture need to be given. So also with our children. We should always encourage them to pursue their desires and interests. Never suppress them. Then you will see them wither like the falling leaves of autumn. Therefore always respect your child's wishes within limits and allow him to blossom.

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please click and leave a comment just below this post. Share if you can for sharing is caring. Thank you and may God bless you.



No comments: