Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

EVERY STEP COUNTS





Greetings from Kuala Lumpur.

In my previous post, I have shared that I had 60% of my stomach removed. Initially, I was very concerned that it is going to affect my lifestyle.  I would have a restricted diet and I can only consume a tiny portion of food compared to my pre-surgery days. However, with God's guidance and mercy, I am to accept this situation.

Smaller meals 

It is more logical and appropriate for me to enjoy smaller but more nutritional meals due to my smaller stomach. I now have to take a longer time to chew my food properly so that it can be easily digested unlike previously when i m always in a hurry and would just gobble my food. Now I can take time to appreciate the food which my wife had painstakingly prepared for me. Some would consider this a luxury and a blessing?

Walk 100 steps

Even for normal people, it is wise to walk around after your meals. What more for me. I have been advised to walk 100 steps after each meal. This is to aid digestion as well as for my overall health. Since I have to take more frequent meals it also means that I have to take more 100 steps. Wow !! This is going to improve my health.

Laughing out loud

I realise that I need not be too serious all the time. Why not do a complete turnaround? Why not laugh even at the smallest thing? People may think I'd have gone crazy but what do I care? Their opinions are immaterial to me. I just want to be happy and share my joy. I am sure a happy person will not only be productive but also improve the quality of their work. Yes, laughter is the best medicine. To be able to laugh heartily is half the battle won.

My friends, please try it. Let us know the outcome by putting your comments in the comment column just below this post.

However, I have faith in God as everything is under his control.  I believe He will give another chance to become a better person. Please pray for me. Amen


No comments: