Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, October 27, 2017

REVISIT LETTING GO & MOVING ON

Dear all,
The letter below, I received from the SJMC more than two decades ago, has a significant impact on my life.
I did not know what happened to me then. Why did I allow them to do all the unnecessary tests and consultations? Why didn’t I insist then she be sent to the labour room and the gynecologist be called immediately? Why didn’t I see the risks involved? What has happened to my usual rational and cautious self? I am to be blamed for my son being stillborn!!!
This event has subsequently led me to publish the ebook, Letting Go and Moving On, which I am currently upgrading it to the second edition.
This book discloses some powerful techniques I successfully engaged to let go of this painful event and move on with my new transformed life, as a Christian.
This ebook can be reviewed or purchased from Smashwords, at https://www.smashwords.com/interview/jamesoh2003.
Now, I am even faced with a much greater magnitude of challenges, that prompted me to revisit this book while working on his 9th book, Cancer - Fear or Inspiration.
Will I succeed this time, only time will prevail? What matters most to me now is to improve my inner strength further so as to be a significant contributor to this planet.
Again, God is using me again as a vessel to glorify God. This is because I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. You may see that the burden is far beyond needs my own strength. Therefore, God needs to intervene and shoulder me through these trials.
So, let us continue to pray that Lord will maintain and sustain him. Let us pray that I strengthened can share his experience through Ted talk in the near future. By doing so, I am able to inspire and uplift others through Christ, who strengthened me. PTL
Smashwords – Interview with James Oh
SMASHWORDS.COM

No comments: