Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

LIFT ME UP

Dear all,




To me, every human being born in this world is special and unique just like the glittering stars in the sky. They are like a rare hidden jewel waiting to be discovered. I am also no different. Though I have been struck by the big C....., I have already started by writing as a way of contributing to the society. I do not wish to be idle and grieved over my misfortunes.  Instead, i have already started writing and sharing my experiences or encounters with this deadly disease.  Though I will be entrusted with the side effects of chemotherapy I will not give up but will try my best to pen my journey in battling the big C...  and sharing with everybody. I hope it will be encouraging and motivating to those who are in the same boat as me. Through my journals, it is my fervent wish that it will help those who are about to give up to persevere. I want to let everyone know that nothing is impossible and if there is a will there will be away.

Though I am now undergoing treatment for my disease, I would not like to be seen as a social liability.  This is not me. If there are people who regard me as such then you are terribly wrong and have done me a great injustice. I am not going to solicit donations to undergo treatment. I swear to myself that I will be independent and will bear the costs myself. I sincerely hope that I can manage to pay my medical costs. Once I have completed my treatment and have recuperated long enough, I will look for other sources of income. To update I have already published 8 e-books. They can be reviewed or purchased from Smashwords, at https://www.smashwords.com/interview/jamesoh2003.


In the meantime, as I undergo treatment I will continue to write. I pray to God to shield me from whatever side effects and give me strength so that I can share my experiences and my journey to recovery. Writing is going to be my livelihood henceforth. Who knows I may be lucky.


Hahaha!!! It's good to daydream. However, it may happen... Anyway if it ever materialized I will be a philanthropist and will help anyone irrespective of race or religion. Yes, I will be positive and will turn this adversity into an opportunity, of course, with God's help and mercy.

Here I would like to pray to God to heal me. Give me another chance to live my life and to be a testimony to You. Lift me up, my Lord.

No comments: