Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Miracle Oh Miracle !!!

Miracle Oh Miracle !!!






Hi everyone,

The words of the oncologist kept ringing in my ears. The most I give you is 6 months to one year if you do not continue your chemotherapy treatment. These words kept ringing in my mind. As I made my way out of the clinic, I was so desperate and distressed. If you have followed my article titled 'God have Mercy' you will know that I have a few personal missions to accomplish. However, the doctor went on to tell me that even if I continue with chemotherapy my chance of surviving the next 5 years will be only 20%. Such motivating information to induce me to continue with chemotherapy? I couldn't think, I was at a loss as to what to do. I then decided to call my daughter to see if she is free to accompany for a few hours. Seeing that my life may end soon, I decided to have a feast and go on a shopping spree with my daughter. I felt much better after the outing. I proceeded to eat the king of fruits which I am been longing for but was forbidden from partaking it. I don't care since eat or don't eat also does not make any difference.

After that, I went home and sat down to think rationally. I cannot accede defeat. I am strong and I have faith in God to heal me. I am not going to be influenced by the statistics and be gunned down by the odds.

Therefore I decided I am going to condition my mind to erase the word cancer from it. From the latest scientific research you can condition your mind by using creative imagination or by faking it until you really feel that it is real

In my case, I am not suffering from cancer. It is possible to make our mind think like that because our mind can't differentiate real or fake situation. With this, I am going to behave like a normal person n do normal things. I will just focus on happy thoughts n actions. A healthy mind will breed a healthy body and the cancer cells if any in my body will slowly dissipate. Yes, a miracle can happen. It had happened once and it can happen again.

I had lived with the notion that I am a Hepatitis B carrier for decades. I accepted that verdict from the doctor decades ago but because of my condition, I had to do a blood test. Miraculously the test was negative. I couldn’t believe my ears when the doctor told me. I had a test to reconfirm the results. It is true. Praise the Lord. 

I read that there is an alternative technique called As-if technique.  It is by way of self-manipulating your mind to make it believe that you have achieved the state of mind that you craved. In my case, I am no longer a cancer patient. It will then fuel your emotion and your senses to accept that created state. I am definitely going to condition my brain to eradicate the word cancer from my mind. It will no longer be in my .vocabulary. I will continue to focus on eating healthy and doing exercise as well as continue my treatment. The rest I will leave to God's hands. 

Please share and continue to upload me in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments: