Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, October 6, 2017

KICKSTART WITH 3Gs

Kickstart today with my 3Gs. Let me explain what the 3Gs ere.

Greetings (G)
Begin with a Hi or Hello or How are you when you have a chance to meet anyone on your way to work or to exercise etc. It doesn’t cost anything but brings a lot of cheers to the other counterparts. You will be able to break the ice with strangers or bring cheers and happiness to your loved ones. Everyone loves cheerful people. It will definitely brighten your day and you will feel refreshed for the entire day. It does not matter if the other party does not reciprocate. The gain is definitely yours!!!

Gratefulness (G)
Never take things for granted. It may not be permanent. Accept whatever we are given with a grateful heart. Do not envy or complain that others have more than you. Focus on what you need and utilise what you are given to its full capacity. Have faith and whatever happens have a reason.
Have faith and know that whatever happens have a reason. It may be God's plan for you.

Glorify God (G)
Miracles happen every day whether we see them or not. I too have witnessed those miracles in my own life e.g. To be able to walk with 2 legs without toppling over is indeed a miracle. This is just an example n there are many such miracles which are impossible for me to list down all. Always glorify God for whatever we are given. Love Him for the blessings He has showered and will continue to shower on us
To me, it can't be a coincidence. I can’t be so lucky. Then I won’t need to go depressed all these adversities which at times made me sad and depressed. Sometimes we do not appreciate what we are given and we tend to take things for granted. Sometimes we only can appreciate things after we lose it. Never take things for granted.
I will set my 3Gs approach as a priority of my life. I believe that if I constantly and repeatedly follow them, it will soon become a part of me. The actions will be automatically carried out and soon it will become your behaviour. By changing your behavior, you will see that people's perspective of you will be changed. They will look up to you with respect.
Try it out, my friends and let me know the outcomes by using the comment column below this post. Thank in advance for your kind participation. Kindly share if you find this post useful.

No comments: