Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, October 5, 2017

TO CONQUER CANCER BY USING R.E.D.T.S HOLISTIC APPROACH

"It is your choice...Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional." Roger Crawford

I cannot allow this weight loss, from 74 kgs to 58 kgs within a short span of 3 months, to continue. I need to take some drastic measures immediately. A continual weight loss would be detrimental to me as I would not be able to continue my chemotherapy treatment.

Therefore I have addressed five crucial areas to prevent any further loss of weight. 

Rest (R)
I have to ensure that I have complete rest. In order to achieve this, my lifestyle has to be changed significantly. I need to take life at a much simpler and relaxed manner as well as not to take up tasks that are too stressful. Things have to done at a much slower pace unlike previously.

Exercise  (E)
I have to revert from a sedentary lifestyle to a more 'active' one. I have joined the beginner 's class for Gigong at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail as it has proven to be helpful and effective for all including cancer patients. However, this activity is quite strenuous and I will take it at my pace. If it is too vigorous for me I will stop and take a rest. I need to be careful not to exert myself too much physically.

Diet (D)
To have a healthy body one must not forget that nutrition is very important. Since I lack appetite at this moment and I have a smaller stomach, I can only take small portions of food at any one time. Therefore I have to be more selective and choose food that has high nutritional value and also at more frequent intervals. 

Alternative Treatment (T)
After sharing with some friends I was told that Chinese medicine has proven effective in preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells in some patients. Therefore I see no harm in trying.

Spirituality (S)
My strong faith in God has led me to believe that I can overcome cancer with God's help and strength for He can do miracles.I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

I am prepared to fight this battle and I believe I can emerge victorious with God's guidance and power. Thank you Lord for all the mercy and blessings that you have showered on me.

Thank you, everyone, for your good wishes and prayers



No comments: