Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, October 1, 2017

DELIBERATE PRACTICE MAKES PERMANENT PROGRESS

Greeting from Malaysia. 



I woke up feeling joyful and thankful that I am able to enjoy another beautiful day, thanks to God's mercy. I will abide by the strategy of taking healthy and nourishing food as well as exercise to keep my body and immune system strong to prevent the growth of new cancer cells. 

Laughter is the best medicine as the saying goes. Therefore I will endeavour to adopt more activities that are not stressful as well as can bring cheer to anyone in contact with me.

I have decided to start with my home for it is the place I spent the most time in. It has to be cozy and warm for me to have inspirations and peace of mind to pen articles that I hope, can bring cheer and motivation to them. I am so full of energy and joy that I would like to share all the blessings bestowed upon me by God. I would like to shout to the whole world to rejoice together. Life is beautiful and great, a new sensation for me.

Family members are an important and close rapport with other will make the home a more tranquil place. I have decided to change my attitude and to shower more love and understanding to my beloved wife and children. I would discuss with them whatever decisions and to respect their decisions. I have decided to organise more outdoor trips to experience and enjoy nature with my family. To this end, I decided to trade in my old car for a new one. I have decided to spend wisely and not to worry about rainy days. A harmonious family is what I aspire to achieve.

No man is an island, one can live in solidarity. No doubt family is an essential component but friends too are important ingredients in a wholesome and meaningful life. They are blessings and some will go all out to help in times of need. Social interaction is indeed important to get together and to laugh heartily over small matters. To be open to each other and to embrace each weakness and strengths. It will definitely distract my mind from my illness. As I accept my present predicament, I begin to see the beauty of life and the people associated with me.

I also managed to renew my contacts with my former clients and business associates. I am happy to note that I have been invited to two luncheon functions. This is definitely a turning point for me.

I have set my mind to transform my life and to make it worth living. I am not going to follow my lifestyle before I was diagnosed with Cancer. Now I am looking for a changed life and be a transformed person.



I can foresee my future lifestyle vividly. It is going to be as colourful as the rainbow and I fully committed to make it into a reality. I want to live the remainder of my life without any regrets. Bravo a life of peace and joy. Blessed the Lord

No comments: