Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, October 8, 2017

ACCEPT THING AS IT IS

Greetings from Malaysia
It is God's plan that I have cancer at this stage of my life. I cannot do anything but to accept it positively and to overcome it with God's help and mercy.
First I have to make drastic changes from the unhealthy lifestyle I have been practicing for the past few decades to a more healthy one. I have to make the best of it as it is no point being bitter about it.
As it is common for cancer patients to have a huge weight loss, I have to take steps either to regain what is lost or to maintain my present weight. I believe the latter is better as I can look slim and fit in my new attires. It also makes me aware that I need to change my diet for a more nutritious and balanced one. I believe God's timing is perfect as I am still young and strong to battle cancer. Should it happen in the latter part of my life, I may not be physically or mentally strong to cope with it.
Having cancer has opened my mind to new challenges. For example, I can now inject myself with my prescribed medications. Formerly the sight of needles be it thin or thick will give me the shivers but now I have overcome this fear. I had to turn my eyes away from the person who was administering the injection. I am glad that God is beside me all the time to urge me to move on.
At this stage of my life, I have to learn to take things in my stride and to be more conscious of my health. As such, i need to take up less stressful tasks but not giving up performance at the same time. In order that I am not too weary, I need to take more rest and nap when necessary. A tired body will be too weak to battle effectively. I am sure God is always by my side to urge and give me strength.
I have also realize that to have a healthy and strong body, exercise is very vital. To accomplish this I have registered for qigong lessons as well as to take morning walks alternatively. A strong body will breed good immunity and a healthy soul and mind. God will only help those who help themselves.
Proactive measures have to be taken to ensure I have a healthy and longer life.
Living longer is important to me at this stage. I have a lot of incomplete missions. One of them is to build a more harmonious n happy family for I have busy chasing my career and have neglected my family. I also need to see that my children have enough funds to finish their degrees and graduate.
Thank you God for making me aware of my incomplete missions and give me a second chance to live and to accomplish all these missions. A happy and harmonious home will make life shine.
As I encounter these challenges in my life it has helped to strengthen my faith in God. No doubt I am suffering but it has led me to see life in a different light. I know that it is God's challenge to me and I know that He is capable of leading me out of this adversity. God is great!!!
With God as my guide and counselor, no challenge is difficult to conquer. I will win the battle.
Thank everyone for your good wishes and prayers.
No challenge is difficult for me to conquer. Left out for me.

No comments: