Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, October 9, 2017

CONNECTING MY MISSING DOTS

Greeting from Kuala Lumpur!
How time flies!!! It has been nearly two months since I have my first major surgery to remove 60% of my stomach. Thank the insight God for empowering me to have a speedy recovery and to give me the insight to see the bigger picture of my life.Life is not limited to finding ourselves., but growing our inner strengths to contribute significantly to the benefits of the masses

Big picture
To see the bigger picture in life, we need to have clarity of mind, to be able to reflect who we really are and what are our purposes in life. Once we have mapped up these issues, we have to plan our strategies and try our level best to materialize them one by one.

Mental Strength
In my mid-forties, I suffered a great depression after failing to seek justice for my stillborn child. It was then that I embraced Christianity and with God's managed to come out of the depression not only unscathed but also developed further my mental strengths.

Spiritual Strength
After I have invited Christ to my life my spiritual strength became stronger. I could relate to God and his words became alive to me. I was reborn and transformed through our Heavenly Father.

Physical strength
It is time for me to address the fundamental root of my problems. I lack the physical strength to carry out my strategies. However, with the ultimate power bestowed to me by the Almighty, I am regaining strength to tackle those issues that are still haunting me. I want to feel good every day and see the beauty in others.

Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to embrace this beautiful n fruitful life.

Let me rise again, my Lord so that I can complete more missions so that I can share these blessings with the masses.

Tq everyone for your care and prayers. God is awesome to make me rise again.

No comments: