Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

SUPERCHARGE MY CONDITION

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur
Although I am still recuperating from my recent surgery, I have a very busy and interesting day filled with various activities. Actually, this is the time where I should be resting and recover my strength but I am thankful that I felt strong and well enough to undertake these activities.

The long-awaited day arrived, where I was invited as a guest at the Mira investment luncheon, as my article was selected to be republished in the Mira investment supplement for 2017.





Last Saturday, I was also invited to two functions that truly made my life meaningful. This has kept me busy and distracted my mind from my illness. During the functions, I had the opportunity to mingle with people who are energetic and full of ideas and this has motivated me to move forward。





After the well-deserved lunch, I went to collect my new car. This again cheered me up as I would be able to go on trips with my family without fear that the car would break down. I suddenly had the urge and inspiration to do better than this. This would definitely motivate me and not let my illness drag and depress me.

I made a silent vow that I am going to use my time wisely and usefully to create more meaningful activities that will enhance my health as well as live harmoniously with my family.

Therefore I am going to continue writing to express my ideas freely and to develop myself to be the person I intend to be. To achieve this, I intend to start my training from mid-Nov 2017, that is three months after my surgery.

Pray that the Lord's power will heal me by then. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and support.

No comments: