Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

HALF JOURNEY OF MY FIRST COURSE OF CHEMOTHERAPHY

To date, I have completed half of the journey of my first course of chemotherapy. What is worrying is that I am losing my appetite and this has led me to consider seeking other alternative treatments.

My existing treatment is both lengthy as well as a painful.process. However, it is not easy for me to make a decision as to whether to continue chemotherapy or to seek alternative treatments. I hope before my next course of chemotherapy and with God's wisdom and guidance, I can come to a decision. 

At the time of writing, I have just received a call from the daycare in response to my grouse of the unfavorable side effects of Xeloda. As such my oncologist has allowed me to reduce the dose from 3 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets at night to lesser quantities due to the intolerance from my body. I believe this is a good measure for the time being. As an immediate measure, I have decided to stop temporarily until I regain my appetite for the remaining half of my first course. 

Should the side effects persist my oncologist may consider changing my existing medication on my next visit which I have rescheduled to a later date for me to understand better my body. 

I only can walk this path alone -left out this word. I, therefore, have to consider and decide carefully with God's wisdom and guidance my next course of action. Needless to say, I hope to cure my illness so that I have more time to spend with my beloved family. Therefore I pray to God to give me a second chance to live my life and to bring cheers to all especially the unfortunate. It was a blessing for me to accept Christ as my Saviour and through Him I have managed to survive my adversity so far.

Thank you God and please continue to shower your mercy and blessings on me. I will accept whatever He has planned for me for I know He knows best. 

No comments: