Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, September 22, 2017

SIDE EFFECTS OF CHEMOTHERAPY DEVELPOED

What I feared most has materialised. I now experiencing vomiting, throwing out most of the food I had taken, nausea as well as numbness in my hands. I know with God's grace, power and strength, He will lead me by his hand to overcome these adversities and I will emerge victorious and rid my body of the cancer cells.

What is puzzling me is that though my tumour marker is insignificant at this moment why then am I still have to undergo 8 courses of chemotherapy? Is it to prevent those cancer cells that are still in the body to grow and spread? I am very confused and I sometimes wish that the doctors will be more patient and understanding to explain their actions.

Wouldn't it be better if an alternative method such as nutrition, exercise, spiritual guidance and other less potent medicine to treat or to boost the immune system?

The side effects have worsened since yesterday and the vomiting, nausea n numbness have intensified which led me to wonder whether it is going to cause more harm in the long run.

I will continue to pray for God's guidance and wisdom for He is the creator and He knows best what is good for me.

Dear all please continue to pray for me so that I have the strength to overcome all the discomforts.

Thank you.

No comments: