Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, September 28, 2017

LIFE IS AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Life is full of ups and downs, happiness and sorrows, tears as well as joys. I am now able to understand that there is an amazing experience at every turn of the ride.

After stopping the intake of Xeloda, I begin to see rays of light from the end of the tunnel. I felt nauseous when I see food and have no desire to partake it. My memory traveled back to the times when I was a teenager where I was having a great time fishing at the Tanjong Tokong beach with my friends. The simple meal of fried bee hoon with chilies tasted so good. I can recall vividly and can smell the freshness of the little fishes that I had caught and fried for my dinner.  There is no other fish that can taste so good and delicious as those.

Those were the good old days and I regret that I was not able to enjoy them for then I was filled with bitterness and ungratefulness.

I was unhappy with my life then as it was filled with poverty and I aspired to upgrade and improve my life.

During the last four decades, I kept on pushing and pressing myself to achieve the best. Was I being silly for doing that? Have I wasted my life? These are the questions that I keep pondering.

As I traveled down memory lane, I am driven to seek those foods that I was not appreciative of then but now tingle my tastebuds. It is the simple things in life that give us the most pleasure. It is neither the brand nor the exquisite. What matters most is the things that give you the most pleasure and satisfaction. 

No comments: