Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, September 29, 2017

CANCER : EYE OPENER TO ME


Cancer and the subsequent treatments have proved to be an eye opener for me. I begin to see life from different perspectives and angles. I didn't realise that the world outside is so beautiful and life can be beautiful and great. For this, I have to thank my Lord for showing it to me.

Though I have 60% of my stomach removed and are unable to enjoy a hefty meal, nevertheless I can still enjoy all the scrumptious meals but in smaller portions and more frequently.  I also now have the luxury of savouring my meal slowly as I need time to chew my food properly so that it is easily digested.

It has been three days since I stopped taking Xeloda. Things have become rosier as its side effects have also been removed. Now I am looking into other alternative methods to strengthen my body. Apart from having a nourishing and healthy diet, I am also taking up GiQong. With exercise and nutrition I believe I can get rid of the toxic that have accumulated through the many decades of an unhealthy lifestyle that I have embraced. I believe a radical change in lifestyles is a must and a necessity for me if I aspire to have a longer life span. Without God's strength and guidance it will be tough for me to effect a change at this time of my life. I cannot overcome all the adversities that I am now facing without God.

Thank you Lord for having the patience and concern to reveal to me the beauty of life. I understand that You are the living and loving sovereign God who honours Your Words. It is now time for me to appreciate life, to love myself unconditional as well as those close to me, not to be too harsh on myself or others as well as take life lightly and make my life worthy of God.

Thank you God and please help me to be a living example and give me the power to love others unconditional as You love us irrespective of our sins.

On this beautiful morning that God has given us, I started my first lesson on Qigong which basically teaches one on the principles of proper breathing for good health. Steps on inhalation, hold and exhilaration of air to serve as a mean of improving my health and boost my immune system.

No comments: