Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, March 8, 2009

REAL TEST

Let us not judge on appearance, but on righteousness.

He has revealed to me lately, which I have nothing better to share with you, that appearance may be very deceiving.

To illustrate this point, I like to make a sincere request that whoever wants to pray for me, when I am in trouble, or even at my deathbed, that let His will be done rather than to resolved or recovery as easy as possible. I do appreciate your good intention, but I am convinced and convicted that His will is always good (the best) for me.

It may appear to be SELFISH request especially especially I was at the deathbed. It may suggest that I am rather leave my loved ones here, but opt to go with Him and fulfill my personal commitment to Him, i.e. I put Him in above of every thing.

Secondly, it may suggest that I am not responsible for their lives or fulfill my responsibility to my loved ones. I trust Him completely and put this on His shoulder, for the best of their interests.

However, I found that other direct contrast arguments are much better. Firstly, I had leave a good model (legacy) behind for my loved ones to follow. They should, be strong and not drop their tears at that particular sad moments.

More importantly, it is well reaffirm His words in Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Even to conquering the death. Amen. Praise the Lord.

It is because the truth have set us free, from fear; illnesses; worries and death.

Therefore, I have decided to opt for this course of action firmly without any regret despite fully aware there is no return to earth and undo all I had done. Even if the heaven is not REAL, which is most assuredly be the case, I shall feel no regret because I have such a wonderful experience since the day such revelation made to me. Hence, I realized and convicted that the Heavenly Father so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not be perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16. This verse, in fact was hurt me deeply when I read it initially. Now, the same verse give me a totally opposite contradicting feeling now- well indicate that His word is not only lively and His grace made me to accept the Truth with joys instead.

Thanks God and see you on line again

James Oh

No comments: