Just a quick reminder:
It is supreme important to get specific about what you want. It shows a great different If you focus on something vague, what shows up is something vague.
Analogy of using a magnifying glass to burn a hole in paper - you need to get the light to a specific fine point, then focus it for long enough to make a difference. If you don't make a fine point (i.e. be specific) or you keep moving it around (i.e. not focusing) the paper won't heat up.
Are you being specific about what you want to bring into your life? If not, get specific.
Have a fantastic day,
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US