Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren (1) fundamentally wrong

Dear my lovely visitors,


I received this book, a gift from a friend of mines, and I have read it several times. I found more and more the disagreements what have been said in this book. I pray to God directly and He reveals the Truth to me, far different from the truth written in the book. I can't be so convinced and convicted to disagree, if all these disagreements are not from Him through His grace.


As such, I can't think of any better but to publish such revelation at this blog.


Since then, the Holy Spirit reveals to me that His grace can only set me free from the slave of sin, I can only be born again this manner (baptism through the spirit) and not the way advocated in the book of "The Purpose Driven Life" by Mr Rick Warren.


Initially, I read this book and found some disagreements. However, recently I read again and most assuredly convinced and convicted that the truth advocated by him ( Mr Rick Warren), is far different from the Truth.


I do strongly believe that the Truth, which reveals to me is purely from His grace and not from the understanding of my flesh (carnal mind – which may deceive me to have Righteous understanding of the Truth). I say so because the Truth, shall prevail no matter or whatsoever we, human beings, suppressed or oppressed it. It shows that the Divine power is far greater than our power, even thought we put our forces together.


I am most assuredly that God does not even have to use His slightest force because of His nature as God. He knows that our own action (disobedience of His word) will bring destruction to us ( without His slightest efforts and force)


I found this entire book does not speak along the spirit of Truth,i.e. according to the God’s perspective. He is more incline of using human wisdom to explain the truth; which not occasionally undermine the Divine power; but fundamentally wrong and well reflected in this book. We pray to God to reveal the Truth to him.


I do understand that God knows what have exactly transmitted. Otherwise, such Truth will not prevail to me and many others( whom I do not know). He, who came after John the baptism, is far greater than him (John, the baptism), who will baptism you with spirit. Hence, it well illustrate and affirm the Truth that Jesus is far greater John. Do you recall the criminal,next to Christ who believed Christ at the very last minute, before both were crucified on the crosses respectively, was saved despite not baptism through water.That's consistent to what John the baptism trying to say.


Therefore, you can see that what is more important is not the act (baptism), but the question is whether the individual be born again – a very fundamental starting point must be right. The Righteousness enable the individual able to see the kingdom of God. The Law cannot perfect you. If it is, then Christ died on the cross is in vain.


May I take you through John 3: 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”


Do not be surprised the fact the author made such mistake because it was not new to us if we really paying attention to the details of the Scripture. The verses, below extracted from the book of John, well illustrated my point.


John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.


John 3:2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”


John 3:4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”


From the above, God knows that even the teacher of Jews did not understand this fundamental point. Such crucial and fundamental point recorded in detail in the Scripture so that we would not neglected this crucial point.


See you on line again to discuss further how the above book was far departed from the Truth,


God bless,


James OH


2 comments:

Portugal said...

A very good book for personal,spiritual growth and reference. Good for book clubs or group discussions. If you are a person that believes in God, it's a must have for your bookshelf.

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by and your positive feedback.