It's not the fault of student if he/she fails because the year ONLY has 365 days...
typical academic year for a student:
1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest. Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study. Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE. Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days. Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) - means 30 days. Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days. Days left 81.
7. Exam days - per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days. Days left 6.
9. For sickness - at least 3 days. Days left 3.
10. Movies and functions- at least 2 days. 1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day ?!?!?!?!?!
Balance = 0'
How can a student pass ?????'*
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US