Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

UPDATE AFTER MY CHEMOTERAHY TREATMENT

Dear everyone,

Greeting from Petaling Jaya.

As each day dawns I hope it will bring new hopes and beginnings for me. I would wake up every morning and hope that the numbness that I am experiencing in both my limbs will lessen, if not disappear altogether. Alas it only has lessen considerably but has not recovered entirely. I told myself to be patient for with time it will definitely dissipate.

This numbness has been with me for a few months and it is hampering my mobility which I find annoying. I pray to God to be merciful to me and heal me as fast as possible.

I need to get on with life and to earn a living. My two younger kids need me to sponsor their education. I am in dire need for funds as my son will be leaving for UK to complete his final year of study this coming September while my daughter will continue her medical course locally and later to complete it overseas. I have a heavy load to carry on my shoulder and I pray to God to lessen it.

Therefore, I pray to the Lord to pave the way for me and to get some training assignments that I can undertake to be financially independent and to discharge my uncompleted missions. Oh! Lord, I seek your assistance and mercies to fulfil my wish. Thank you. I can’t bear to disappoint my children and it is my hope that they can accomplish their dreams.

Once again Lord, I appeal to you to heal me completely and to shower me with your blessings and mercies to help me accomplish my desire of being financially independent. Praise the Lord.

No comments: