BUSINESS FINANCE FOR NON FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS
In this Uncertain, Volatile, Complex and Ambiguous business world, there is not only a need to understand financial information, but also to be able to read beyond its facts and figures. As companies strive to sustain its business, sound and appropriate decisions need constantly and consistently to be made to that effect. To play the game well, every player needs to know exactly how to score for their companies.
By equipping themselves with the appropriate financial know how, intelligence, participants are in better position to manage their businesses’ operation in terms of revenues, costs, profits and cash. They, therefore, are empowered to make more effective and wise business decisions.
This workshop will provide basic financial principles and cover generic financial management tools necessary for decision making. Learning is achieved via case studies, brainstorming and stimulation, to reinforce the theory taught.
Participants will also undergo a highly interactive exercises and real life situation which will assist them to experience how transactions are affect the financial statements and what are the key drivers that will lead them to succeed. They will also be taught prepare periodic financial statements via exercise.
• Understand the key components of a financial statements
• Familiarise with the business Finance & Accounting terms
• Apprehend the key underlying accounting concepts used in the preparation of financial statements
• Aware the limitations of Financial Statements
• Quick eye- bird view through 9 pointers
• Know how to interpret financial statements and
• Analyse the business relationship using the appropriate financial ratios
• What financial statements tell us and what they wouldn’t
• Apply Strategic Thinking to Enhance Business Performance
Cash Operating Cycle
• Understand the cash operating cycle and what affects a company’s cash flow
• Monitor and Manage the cash operating cycle
• Know the different categories of costs which exist and their implications on costing
• Understand costing concepts, and apply them in making business decisions
Profit versus Cash
• Understand the difference of the impact of the transaction on profit and cash
• Be clear why cash is king!
• Discover and appreciate what some of the clear warning signals found in financial statements
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US