Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, June 17, 2018

ALL HRDF CONTRIBUTORS

Dear all hrdf contributors,

If you are keen on upgrading your employees' skills and knowledge in financial know how, strategy and sustainability, look no further as I may have the appropriate courses for them. Should you find that the courses are not what you are looking for, I can customise them to suit your needs. My courses are structured in such an integrated way that they help the participants to cultivate and garner the appropriate mindset, culture, visionary based strategies as well as creating a healthy and positive environment so that they can lead the companies to accomplish their visions and expectations.

I assure you that these courses are structured and developed to meet your expectations and needs. If you are keen in any of these courses, I would be most happy to share with you my standard training programs and show you how they can be relevant to your company’s needs and requirements.

I understand that hrdf funds can be used to engage trainers to conduct any in house programs for the benefits of the employees. In doing so, your company would be able to establish good business relationship with your customers
Do feel free to contact me. I would be most happy to be of service to you.
Thank and hope to hear from you soon.

With unconditional love,

No comments: