Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, January 5, 2018

REFLECTIONS

Reflections
Greetings from Petaling Jaya
Come every festive season be it Christmas, New Year or CNY, there will be plenty of well wishes posted via whatsapp, FB or other media. It makes me wish that every day is an auspicious day. Let us make it a new year resolution that we will send someone a positive and well-meaning greeting every day to light up his / her life.

Out of the blue, we receive a greeting from an acquaintance whom we have not heard from for many years. It is a good reminder that such a person exists and its time to rekindle the relationship. Bless you all!

My 2017 experience can best be summed up by just one awesome word. WOW!!!

What was the biggest triumph and smartest decision I made in 2017? 
To review and re-edit one of my existing book as well as to complete my ninth book: Cancer: Fear or Inspiration in the midst of undergoing treatment.

What was the greatest lesson I learned in 2017?
The same as the last 30 years. Walk in opposite direction against the norm. This strategy is fantastic!

What is my biggest piece of unfinished business in 2017?
Was asked to scale up my existing business speedily and aggressively.

What would be my happiest moment?
To be able to find sponsors to launch my books officially.
Develop my landing page, E-Courses and strategic position of all my social media.

What other expectations am I looking forward to 2018? Develop my landing page, E-Courses and positioning all my social media strategically. New hobbies or interests:
Dancing and Swimming.

What will make me most joyful?
Love and live happily as well as healthily.

What will be my theme?
Go with the flow naturally and freely.
Hope you too learn something cool.

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: