Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CANCER: FEAR OR INSPIRATION

Update on Cancer: Fear or Inspiration

Greetings from Malaysia,
I am deeply delighted to announce that I have completed my 9th book, Cancer: Fear or Inspiration. I will be forwarding the first draft to my newly appointed editor for editing since she has returned from her overseas trip.

With this, I would be moving closer to accomplish another one of my many missions. Praise the Lord for sustaining me and giving me the strength to achieve it as I struggle with my treatments.

Moving forward I have approached several sponsors to get my books published in hard copies for local reads.
I hope that the sales of this book will be good. One is for me to be able to provide funds for my two children to complete their tertiary education and the other to raise funds for the Cancer community ADA. It is my vision to prove to the world that we, C..... patients can be able to be financially independent and do not need to live on donations to maintain our lifestyle as we were used to previously. I am sure this will give us confidence and we can proudly lift up our heads and shout to the world with delight, " Kami Boleh" meaning "We Can".

With two my books to be launched in 2018, I am sure the new year will be a great year for me. PTL.

Please support me and other C... patients. Tqvm
May 2018 be a great year for you too.

Please leave your comments here.

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: