Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, January 7, 2018

ONE OF MY AMAZING EXPERIENCE

One of my amazing experience
Greetings from Malaysia,
In my previous post, I have mentioned that I have managed to make an insurance claim for a total loss of one of our aircraft.

With this successful claim, we managed to create a good strategy and know how and thus helped to place the entire fleet with minimum adverse effect in spite of our loss record.
This also led me to explore and expand my work functions. I managed to close a deal to sell off one of our aircrafts to a leasing company during the Asian financial crisis of 1997.
After completing this sale, I found out to my dismay two of our existing passenger planes had been involved in an accident before. One of the planes had been paid compensation after we had a trial flight just before delivery. As a result, the leasing Company changed their decision and purchased only one of the aircrafts instead of two.
My team and I had a hard time to ensure that the aircraft met all the requirements. Finally, it passed all the requirements and we flew the plane to New Zealand as it was their chosen destination. I was lucky to be in the delivery team and I was tasked to be in charge of payments. I had to pay on behalf of the company for the services incurred for the delivery. It was a great experience for me as I had a chance to sit in the cockpit and see with my own eyes the process of taking off and landing.
Our company had another blessing as the plane was sold when the ringgit was weak against the US dollars. Thus we had the chance to lock in a handsome profit and turnaround the company.
Another milestone in my career. PTL as my confidence grew with this successful deal.
Stay tune for more exciting stories,
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: