Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, January 12, 2018

MY SEVENTH CHEMO

My seventh Chemo
Hi! Gals and Guys,

Thank the Lord for giving me the strength to complete the first part of my chemotherapy. I have another 6 more treatments which will be completed by end of March. Today marked my 7th chemotherapy and also the first for the year 2018.

After the 6th treatment, I had some minor side effects of vomiting and loss of appetite. Hence I lost 100g compared to the last reading of my weight at the end of Dec 2017.

I took the initiative to reduce the intake of Xeloda from 6 tablets to 3 per day. As a result, my oncologist was not too happy at my action and it was made known to me today that I have to take at least 4 tablets a day for my treatment to be effective. Hai...Why didn't he inform me earlier?

As usual, my youngest brother gives me a lift to the hospital on his way to the office. Actually, another new friend which is from the same industry as I offered to send but I politely declined. I had already made arrangements with my brother.

He was kind enough to extend me an invitation to visit his cell group which has a few C... survivors. Hope we can share our experiences.

As usual, after registration, they conducted the mandatory blood test to see if I am fit to proceed with the treatment, followed by other routine tests.

After my consultation with the oncologist, I checked into a single room, room no 707, Orchid Ward, but at a different building. This is a newer building equipped with better facilities as seen in the attached photos.

After several complaints, my insurance company are now more efficient and managed to reimburse my claims within 30 days. It seems that things are moving to my favour now. PTL .

Though my weight has decreased slightly my blood test result was good enough for me to proceed with the treatment.

Everything went smoothly. A good kick start for 2018.

Please continue to pray for me. Hope there won't be any adverse side effects and my organs will not be affected.

I am still continuing with Baqua Qigong, detoxification treatments, taking Chinese medicine, foot bath therapy, and spiritual readings regularly. I believed that these practices have either helped to eliminate or reduce the side effects.

2018 will set me with a new limit for my insurance coverage to cover the remaining treatments. At least I do not have to worry about the financial aspect. PTL.

Stay tuned.
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: