Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, January 8, 2018

LESSONS I HAVE LEARNT FROM MY JOURNEY

"Don't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be." Jon Bon Jovi

Lessons I have learnt from this journey
Happy day everyone,
As I reflect, I realise that I have truly grown and develop mentally and spiritually when I encounter storms. Two decades ago, I lost my son when he was stillborn. I sank into depression and without God's salvation, I would still be living in the darkness.

His strength was made perfect in my weakness. It was God's peace that kept me steady, safe and secure. As I clung to Him to seek guidance and consolation during the turbulent times, He held out His hands and drew me closer to Him and I felt as if a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulder.

I am His living proof of the mighty work that He can do. I am just a vessel for Him to carry out His work. All the titles and glories belong only to Him.

I have pledged my allegiance to him and will obey His instructions voluntarily. By being obedient to him I have achieved success. Hallelujah.

In other words, I have become more God centred rather than self centred. With that I let Him be the navigator of my life. I now allow God to lead me to the path that He has created for me. I have found fulfilment in my life. For those who are still struggling in the dark, you do not have to seek far. You only have to surrender your life to God.

Please leave your views in the column provided.

With unconditional love,
James Oh
LikeShow mor

No comments: