Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, December 21, 2017

UNIQUE SELF-INTRODUCTION

Unique Self-introduction
Hi folks,
I am a father of 4 loving kids. God loved my second son so much that he took him away two decades ago before he even has the opportunity to breathe the air in this world.

This not only caused me to go into depression but also motivated and inspired me to pen Letting go and Moving on. At that time I felt that the whole world was against me. I felt worthless and useless as I could not obtain justice for my son though I vowed to him before he was laid to rest.

Fortunately, I managed to get to know Jesus Christ and with his mercy and guidance, I managed to bounce back.

Since I have surrendered my burdens to God. I now can live my life with joy and also share my life's experience publicly.
This further affirms that there is no rainbow without a storm. The storm is just a bend, not the end.

Cheers and hope you have learnt something cool,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: